North Carolina has added several chemicals to the Schedule I controlled substance list. The general assembly of 2011 has added MDPV and Mephedrone, two chemicals that are being labeled as bath salts.
There are always new chemicals with similar properties that are appearing and are label and bath salts or plant food. Legislation will never be able to effectively keep with the speed at which these chemicals are pushed to market.
Here is the recent Bill that was passed in North Carolina in an effort ban bath salts from being sold in convenient stores, head shops and smoke shops:
Incoming search terms:
- bath salts drug nc
- dr feelgood meditation powders
- bath salts asheville nc
- where to buy bath salts in ashville nc
- where to buy bathsalts in nc
- Where can I buy narcotics in Wilmington North Carolina
- ban on bath salt NC
- where to buy amped bath salt in ashville north carolina
- where can i buy pumpit powder in north carolina
- where to buy bath salts in asheville north carolina\